Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Trees! New Beers!

Howdy all! Last week we planted some new trees to spruce up the front of the brewery! They are Chanticleer Flowering Pear trees; eight in all! Here's a great picture of Greg watering the trees;
thanks for the pic Deb!
Photobucket

Thank God for Summer! Thank God Very Much for Summerbrau! This beer rules.

Thank God For Summerbrau!
So does the new truck art!
I'm having a warm feeling that this summer is going to be bitchin'. The new summer beers rule, the weather rules, and the festivities will be top notch! Just a reminder, Idaho Falls Brew Fest is the first weekend in June. I'm not sure if we will have tickets for sale yet, but I'll let you all know as soon as possible. Apparently, we will be teaming up with Iggy's Bar & Grill for the event. Blueberry, anyone? Oh ya..how about Devastator, IPA and Summerbrau on tap? HA! I thought I'd get you on that one. Weren't sure if you were going to go yet, but now!!! HA! Guess what else! We have Summer Twilight on tap today! That is, by far, my new jam. I can't get enough! We also have Raspberry Wheat, 1st Amendment Lager, Provo Girl Pilsner, Polygamy Porter, Captain Bastards Oatmeal Stout, Bobsled Brown Ale and Brighams Brew Root Beer! Bobsled is still on sweet sale, and we still have some WinterFest! Whoo! Come on in fellow beer lovers. Deb and I are here to fulfill your beer wishes. Love, Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment